One of over 200 chemical compounds found in cannabis, CBD is derived from hemp and does not contain any psychoactive properties. Instead, many of our customers at Salem Organic Supply have credited CBD with relieving a variety of symptoms and conditions. Here are some of the top potential benefits of incorporating CBD and hemp into your routine.
- Better sleep—Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep at night? CBD may help improve your ability to wind down at night while enhancing your sleep quality.
- Pain management—CBD can have anti-inflammatory effects, so if you struggle with chronic pain, CBD may provide some relief.
- Anxiety reduction—Using CBD may help you feel more relaxed and reduce some of the anxiety you experience throughout the day.
- Depression alleviation—If depression is a normal part of your life, using CBD may have a positive effect on regular feelings of sadness.
- Nausea and vomiting relief—Chronic nausea or vomiting can make it hard to keep up with your life but using CBD may ease some of this discomfort.